WombatWacko admin app.

In-game Username: WombatWacko

Discord username: Wombat Wacko

Ingame hours: 64.2

Characters you play: Norville Rogers, Chloe Henderson (older character)

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? I’ve been playing SS14 since around January, if I'm, correct? I wanted to start with SS13, but I then saw SS14 was out and decided to go with it first.

How many hours are you available per day: Around 5-6 hours a day, quite busy with testing and new puppies.
Days you are available on: Usually Monday Sunday, but not always. 

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this: I’ve moderated various servers for Roblox when I was younger (I don't play Roblox anymore 😭), and recently I retired from moderating an RP server for the steam game scum. I don’t have any screenshots of this sadly, but I hope it helped regardless.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? No, I’ve never received any form of moderation. Even though I’m not the greatest player, I genuinely follow the rules and just try to have fun.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers? I think the purpose of admin on the SS14 servers is to enforce rules but also make sure the game is still fun and active. This can easily be inferred from the fact that admins can have events on active servers, ranging from a death squad to xenomorphs. 

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server? I think the games genuinely active, and the roleplay is heading in multiple directions if that makes sense. There are always wacky things being added for LR, but the wacky things also can go into the MR. Not to mention the various possible events that can happen. Like whom doesn’t enjoy the pandemic and a zombie apocalypse.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?: Mainly because I wish to help the game thrive, and despite my limited skillset, moderation is still a good way I can help. I also wish to bring more joy and fun to the servers.

Edited by WombatWacko
(sorry forgot to add the hours)

• 2 weeks later...