Yusuf-"RDM"

Yusuf

SS14 account: yusuf
Character name: I dont remember
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: yesterday
Reason for Ban: RDM and ick ock
Server you were playing on when banned: wizards den lizard
Your side of the story: I was at bar requested a drink and it took tender to give me it 10 minutes when I was drinking it someone stole it I just disarmed em and took it wanted tender to fill it again and it took 10 more minutes then warden stole it I was speaking to warden about it and same person before who stole my drink came and told me that I am "disrespecting" warden and disarmed me I didnt speak to em first but he kept so I beated em then leave em again he became crit because of bloodloss and he were saved before dieng yeah after a few minutes him and a bunch of people killed me then someone carryed me to med some people stole my items and one carryed me to morgue and were about to cremate me so at that moment I ick ocked on LOOC
Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean its not really RDM but yeah I shouldnt have beaten em for that and I am not normally this agressive it was just shift started real bad for me everyone acted shitter to me since start also I am really sorry about ick ock most of the time I dont ick ock but this time I dont know why I ick ocked and I wont do it ever again

Yusuf you are, without hyperbole, the most aggressive player in our games. In one game I was able to play recently you attacked and berated me for not letting you abduct an assistant when you were a nonantag scientist. This is not an isolated instance, you do it all the time. You don’t seem to be trying to view things from the perspective of others at all, and that’s something that is very important to try to do in a roleplaying game. That concern makes me very cautious about unbanning you.

This is your fifth ban and your second appeal only. Clearly there is a pattern here. What assurance do we have that you’re going to actually change your behavior to not ruin or damage the round for the other players?

Edited by Stealth16
small wording change

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

From one aggressive and emotional player to another, what you are doing ingame is past the point of being acceptable. And you do it frequently. Whenever anything does not go according to your plan you become unacceptably irritable and belligerent. 

We understand that things going wrong is frustrating. But it is a part of the game you are playing. Things cannot always go right- especially when the things you are doing involve other players to cooperate with potentially dangerous circumstances. You do not get to take out on other players when something goes wrong. You also do not get to call admins whenever you try to do something aggressive (like starting fights) and you get killed for it.

From where I'm sitting it doesn't look like you consider what other players want whenever you are playing the game. Every player in a 60 person round has a plan too. If one person's plan doesn't coincide with yours, find a new person who's plan does. Do not try to force other players to play the game your way. The only time that is acceptable is when you are traitor because it is your job to make the crew have to react and respond to you.

• 2 weeks later...

After lots of internal discussion admin consensus is to deny your appeal at this time. You may appeal again at the end of the month.

The reason for the long timespan before your next appeal will be looked at is because of your long history of being banned and being argumentative/aggressive on our servers.

• thistbh 1