dmdplel admin application

dmdplel

In-game Username: dmdplel

Discord username: dmdplel03#8784

Characters you play: Ryan Peters

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? 95.9 hours

How many hours are you available per day: Around 2-5 hours 

Days you are available on: Tuesdays and Thursdays but can sometimes be on Monday and/or Wednesday

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). I was an admin in an SCP RP server for awhile 

Please also post a way for us to verify this:2005734364_2022-04-29(2).png.1b3c0d6f87aa08de8ce0cb45014f451f.png

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? No

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers? I think they help keep it to where people can have fun and people don't go too crazy by killing people and ruining everyone else time by just killing someone for fun. I also think it's to help people that have a problem with the server like they found a bug and are stuck and need help or when something isn't working right. They also help making the server more alive by adding events or adding more roles too.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server? I feel like on somedays its fun and everyone is their roles and RPing but some other days I have seen where some people will just kill people just because they said something they didn't like or someone in research department builds a bio weapon and just decides to release it to see the affects of it and they aren't an angtag.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14? I like to help people when people are ruining other peoples fun because I have had my fun ruin many times and I hate it when someone will leave a game because someone ruins their fun like that without a reason why plus I would also like to help with events so when people join they can have fun with some events when some admins can't be on.

• 2 weeks later...