Ban appeal

Pilala58

SS14 account: Pilala58
Character name: i dont remember and all my character slots were deleted
When was the ban: Last week or in the weekend
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: So the story is that i worked as the station engineer and i thought i was a syndicate agent (Becouse i had two engineer characters one who was innocent and the second that was a syndicate). I was getting bored while maintaining AME so i thought it would be very "great" idea to inject as many cores as possible (i injected around a 100) then i left the game.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I dont think i should be unbanned but for that i cant play servers where majority of players are playing.

• Project Manager

Hi Pilala58,

We've reviewed your ban appeal, and we've decided to lift your ban.

This is not done in a malicious intent, as it was a misunderstanding of the antagonist system and how it works in the game. The antagonist system allows you to opt-in for a chance to be an antagonist during one round

If you successfully "roll" the antagonist slot, you will be granted antagonist status and at the moment, traitor is available currently- you will be provided an uplink as well. You can access your character's objectives as an antagonist on the character menu, this will show your objectives to obtain a greentext, done by completing all three objectives listed for your character for that one round.

If you have any other questions, you can ask around on #general of our community discord for help.

• Thanks 1

• moony locked this topic