[Dont Remember the name] Perma Ban Appeal - chatubademesquita

chatubademesquita

SS14 account: chatubademesquita
Character name: Nicolai Dincus
When was the ban: More or less Three mouths ago in february

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard´s Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: Well honestly, its was really my bad in this story i will not try to deny it. i was playng as a good cap when i remembered a thing that i heared in ss13 that gived me some ideas , and a clown just vented the brigth , i had an extremily stupid and malicious idea(was inspired by thing i heared in ss13) and when someone captured the clown for me ( for other crimes) i decided to strip the clown of all its belongings and identity and i denied the clown the rigth to be a clown and gived a new identity for the clown ( Sec Slave). my  my objective , scare the hell out of the ex-clown to reform him of is wicked ways with super wicked things , like using some ERP but not doing much. really i spoke some messed-up stuff but not something too outrageous( but could be considerated , i gona let you judge it because for me was not so outrageous but for other people can be considerated outrageous so this is from person to person ) i locked the clown in the barthroom and threw some wine and pizza for him because i really did not wanted him to die of hunger, and left him ther because i was more bussy resolving the the many problams of the station , i was a good cap and was one of the last bastions of hope (leaving aside what i did to the clown) for the station that was slowly goin in to pure chaos , i tryed to do my part and when we where pretty close to pure chaos i was banned, ( i bet that after i was banned the station fell in to chaos). well that is the story i know fully well that i am in the wrong i just did not know that the punishment for ERP was so severe. I released the singulo one time as a Non-Antag and was banned just for two days. i really dont undestand how the punishments for isolated incidents and incedents that affect all the station work. i really would like to learn how everything works to avoid future bans , i would appreciate it if you could show me but if not i understand.

Why you think you should be unbanned: i really really really like this game, its just so full of creativity and so much awsome ideas that i want to try it all ( ever knowing that this is impossible) i know i have some asshole ideas some times but, i have other great ideas to and i want to try them out. i am not perfect but i gona try to stick to the rules more and avoid acidents like that . thanks for readyng until here, i hope you have a good day , afternoon and nigth (depending when and where you are reading this)
Anything else we should know: nop. i think i sayed it all.
appeal, include it here.

• Raised Eyebrow 1