(Seija) Permanant ban appeal arseny#0413

arsenyk

Discord account: arseny#0413

Ban reason: "Admin checked then left mid"

Banning admin: Seija
When was the ban: Perma
Your side of the story: I wanted to check if there were any admins. So I can report to the admin in that server. (((also for the reason I left was I had  go to the shower.)))
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think a perma ban was unfair because I wanted to know if there was any admins so I can report it.
Anything else we should know:  Nope, That all.

So it's a bit suspicious when you send an ahelp that just says "Admin Checking" and then when one of the admins replies asking, "Why are you Admin Checking?" you go completely still for 10 minutes, and THEN leave the game, meaning something had to have X'd out of your game. I don't know if I really believe your reasoning here.

7 minutes ago, AWHayes said:

So it's a bit suspicious when you send an ahelp that just says "Admin Checking" and then when one of the admins replies asking, "Why are you Admin Checking?" you go completely still for 10 minutes, and THEN leave the game, meaning something had to have X'd out of your game. I don't know if I really believe your reasoning here.

I had go to the shower that why I stood still for 10 minutes.    (The game auto kick if you stood still for 10 minutes)

Edited by arsenyk
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, arsenyk said:

Your side of the story: I wanted to check if there were any admins. So I can report to the admin in that server. (((also for the reason I left was I had  go to the shower.)))

When people leave the ahelp, we assume they arent coming back or are trying to avoid us. Just to make sure they don't try to hide from us again, we perma to make you appeal here. It's not necessarily going to stay a perma ban. We want to hear your side of the story before we let you back.

Now, before anything, I want you to explain in detail why you were admin checking. I want to know your reason to the letter.  If you had something to tell us, why did you start off with "Admin Check" instead of just telling us what you wanted to tell us. Nobody does that unless they're up to no good as far as we've seen.

And I want to know what you were trying to tell us as well. 

1 minute ago, Seija said:

When people leave the ahelp, we assume they arent coming back or are trying to avoid us. Just to make sure they don't try to hide from us again, we perma to make you appeal here. It's not necessarily going to stay a perma ban. We want to hear your side of the story before we let you back.

Now, before anything, I want you to explain in detail why you were admin checking. I want to know your reason to the letter.  If you had something to tell us, why did you start off with "Admin Check" instead of just telling us what you wanted to tell us. Nobody does that unless they're up to no good as far as we've seen.

And I want to know what you were trying to tell us as well. 

I thought admin checking was alright. The reason why I want to know if there are any admins on board so I can report if someone were breaking the rules. Second I don't want to be stuck in a server where a griefer ruining the fun.

Don't admin check. Ever. Even if we're not on the game, we get the messages through discord. If you have an issue, report it right away, don't just sit there and wait for a response. Give us all the details and even if we're not on, we'll follow up when we can. 

2 minutes ago, Seija said:

Don't admin check. Ever. Even if we're not on the game, we get the messages through discord. If you have an issue, report it right away, don't just sit there and wait for a response. Give us all the details and even if we're not on, we'll follow up when we can. 

I understand so I'm clear or no? 

9 minutes ago, Seija said:

If i'm not in the clear here my response. I don't want to seem as a blamer or  something with those lines because If a rulerbreak come on I want to get evidence for it.

Edited by arsenyk