Perma ban Re-appeal [Mirrorcult]-mrlazyrit

Femboy69

SS14 account: Femboy69

Character name: Chad Thundercock
When was the ban: around 13:56 GMT 5th april
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard den lizard
Your side of the story:
1: i was a chemist wanting to explore how to make explosive grenades and wanted to order a bomb suit as a precaution for myself so i don't die like an idiot.
2: i go to cargo to order a suit
3: suit succesfully arrives and i get the crate from the cargo tech and conviniently HoS opens the crate as he was nearby (All of this in front of cargo windows)
4: QM and his mining buddy runs out of cargo and shoots me dead with a double barrel while shouting "NO ONE STEALS FROM CARGO"
5: i get revived and swear to enact revenge upon them if i get the chance ( i never get it)
6: 10-15 minutes go by and i hear that cargo is bombed+unpowered so i go by to see what's up
7: it is bombed and upowered so i just walk into the QM's office to get my bomb suit (i saw it in the window)

8: QM runs behind me and instantly shoots me dead again while shouting profanities (I manage to spray him once with my liquid fire sprayer for self defense but still don't manage to even damage him nonetheless)
9: i get dragged to medbay for the 2nd time then go to sec office after a rumble in t he cloner with CMO and other sec guard (a SEc officer intern attacked CMO so we busted his skull and hid his body inside the morgue [I took his ID+PDA])
10:I walk into security with the PDA i took and ask for justice from HoS and other security officers
11: Qm and his mining buddy FOR SOME GOD KNOWS WHY REASON is inside security
12: HE AGAIN RUNS UP TO ME AND KILLS ME AGAIN
13: i get revived for the 3rd time but this time HoS and warden interrogate me (they think i was the one who bombed cargobay)
14: I finally decided to write in ahelp after all this that i was killed unjustly ( i am seething in anger since i spent 60% of the round dead and the other 30% of the round being arrested/interrogated)
15: Admin responds to my ahelp with the following [i have lost the screenshots of what he said but still got like 1 of the conversation and the ban]
Why you think you should be unbanned: Admin didn't spend even 1 minute since responding to my A-help and just permabanned me instead of fully investigating the situation througly to get to the bottom of this incident.
Anything else we should know: rewriting a closed ban appeal at the request of admins

Screenshot_668.png

Screenshot_669.png

Edited by Femboy69

• Femboy69 changed the title to Perma ban Re-appeal [Mirrorcult]-mrlazyrit

You should have reported the person for killing you in the first instance. It has been 15 days since you were banned so I'm convinced you've served a long enough time however, please give me a good reason as to why you should be unbanned.

Telling us an admin didn't investigate isn't a good enough reason to be unbanned as they likely did investigate further after you were dealt with. Please refer to my first sentence above and show me you understand what you should have done in this situation.

Thanks,

• Thanks 1

Chief ideaguy

5 hours ago, Peptide said:

You should have reported the person for killing you in the first instance. It has been 15 days since you were banned so I'm convinced you've served a long enough time however, please give me a good reason as to why you should be unbanned.

Telling us an admin didn't investigate isn't a good enough reason to be unbanned as they likely did investigate further after you were dealt with. Please refer to my first sentence above and show me you understand what you should have done in this situation.

Thanks,

I understand what you meant in first part and that it was my own fault & stubbornes that i decided to not report it first place and resolve the conflict myself.
Although what i meant by "admin didn't investigate enough" is that being permabanned without even being explained for what was said "Self antag" and "massive dick in ahelp and ingame" for a first time offense of ever being punished by admins in any way seems a little bit too harsh, doesn't it?

Considering that you shouted at a volunteer admin for not helping you resolve the conflict that you started, I think the punishment was perfectly justified.

I've seen you around and I know that you are not particularly good at interacting with other players. Are you aware that everything you do effects the other people on the space station? You shouldn't just go around antagonizing other players because they don't give you what you want. That's rule #1- don't be a dick.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

9 hours ago, Stealth16 said:

Considering that you shouted at a volunteer admin for not helping you resolve the conflict that you started, I think the punishment was perfectly justified.

i Didn't antagonize anyone in fact i've never even met the QM before he shot me dead on sight for god knows why.
"The punishment was perfectly justified" Perma banned for being a little bit rude because of the urgent situation? i see.
I'll reconsider on how i talk to admins in AHELP in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mrlazyrit!

The reason why your ban was so severe, even though it was your first one, was solely because your demeanor towards a volunteer admin was completely not acceptable.
We understand that this game has a tendency to get under our nerves, but any anger should not be directed at anyone, not in private nor in public, as it is, after all, just a game.

Given that this is your first and only ban, the team is considering welcoming you back into the community, but for that, we ask that you answer the following question:

Do you think the way you interacted with the staff member in question was acceptable?

spacer.png

23 hours ago, mirino said:

Hello mrlazyrit!

The reason why your ban was so severe, even though it was your first one, was solely because your demeanor towards a volunteer admin was completely not acceptable.
We understand that this game has a tendency to get under our nerves, but any anger should not be directed at anyone, not in private nor in public, as it is, after all, just a game.

Given that this is your first and only ban, the team is considering welcoming you back into the community, but for that, we ask that you answer the following question:

Do you think the way you interacted with the staff member in question was acceptable?

No, i thought that i said it before though.

1 hour ago, Femboy69 said:

No, i thought that i said it before though.

I asked again because I wanted to reiterate :D

But I'm convinced you got the message.

Your ban has been lifted, and you can login with your account Femboy69 again.

Welcome back!

spacer.png