Ban Appeal (Banning Admin Moony)

Noyou260

SS14 account: Noyou260
Character name: The Ambassador
When was the ban:  Early December maybe Late November? 
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I got bored as Head Of Command and I was playing as the Chief Of Medical Department so I went to chemistry and yeah made some poison and made some random stuff and gave it to people to test it and you see one of the chemists was a traitor and I killed him took his pda and got a gun so yeah... I also kind of lied to try and get unbanned but I dearly regret that honestly I don't know why I did this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Personally I think I should be unbanned because I just love this game and I really miss it it has been so long since I last played but I keep watching updates to check how the game is doing and well really I regret my actions dearly and if this appeal gets denied then well I hope you do well. If I do get unbanned I promise to help out and not break any rules and well I have studied the rules book over and over to make sure if I get unbanned then I will know what not to do, I am greatly sorry for all the stuff I have done and I sincerely regret it. 
Anything else we should know: I do not know what to put here apart from I greatly regret what I did