Job-ban Appeal

IronFist

SS14 account: IronFist
Character name: Honkfoolery Clownson
When was the ban: 3rd of March.
Your side of the story: I was drawing "shitcurity" with crayons at the front of SECs door at Packed and one of the officers wasn't too pleased and decided to chase me down and arrest me. Once he slipped on a banana peel and dropped his handcuffs, I cuffed him. Then the mime who was with me decided to strip him and steal his stuff.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I only cuffed him so he could stop coming after me since I don't believe it's against space law to simply draw. It wasn't my attention to rob or strip him in anyway as that was the mime's doing.
Anything else we should know: None

That is actually the wrong one since it got expired, woops.

SS14 account: IronFist
Character name: Honkfoolery Clownson
When was the ban: Unknown
Your side of the story: During Bagel I blocked SEC's doors with vending machines and started shooting cans of drinks at them while they tried to do their job. While in the round I got gibbed and was told that I would be job banned from both Mime and Clown for my actions.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After remembering what I did. I noticed that I always seem to grief and obstruct SEC as much as possibly when I use that role as a way of trolling rather than being entertaining. I understand  that some of my pranks can vary between harmless to harmful or annoying so as for that I'll keep my level of pranks to a low and promise not to a nuisance to everyone else.
Anything else we should know: None

• Project Manager

Hi IronFist,

We've reviewed your ban appeal, and essentially it has been decided that you will be unbanned, however on the basis that- if you are banned again from said job. It will be permanent, and cannot be appealed.

This is essentially a last chance, due to your appropriate conduct and behavior on the server as of recently.

Avoid causing too much real trouble for the station and you're good to go!