Unban request

SergeantXPotato

SS14 account: SergeantXPotato

Character name: Benny Knox

When was the ban: Unknown
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I decided to come back to try the game after a few months but got a message stating I am banned for racism although I have no recolection of any such event.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I hadn't played the game for awhile and had gotten this ban from nowhere. I was banned for RDM before and thats when I gave it a break but then I came back for apparent racism.
Anything else we should know: Nothing.

On 4/16/2022 at 4:27 AM, SergeantXPotato said:

SS14 account: SergeantXPotato

Character name: Benny Knox

When was the ban: Unknown
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I decided to come back to try the game after a few months but got a message stating I am banned for racism although I have no recolection of any such event.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I hadn't played the game for awhile and had gotten this ban from nowhere. I was banned for RDM before and thats when I gave it a break but then I came back for apparent racism.
Anything else we should know: Nothing.

This ban is from January. You've tried to connect in March and April. The ban reason was for N word.

Due to the length of time I will unban on this occasion but please do read the rules when you reconnect and take note. If anything is unclear please ask in our Discord or in OOC / ahelp.

Thanks,

Chief ideaguy