Stealth16 - Big_Steve63 ban appeal

Big_steve63

SS14 account: Big_steve63
Character name: Robert king
When was the ban: 8:00 PM, 3/19/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was playing as a maintenance drone, and I decided to try to space the station for fun. I did not know that there was a rule against it back then, but now that I know, you will never see that kind of behavior from me again.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I did not know it was not allowed, and I didn't mean to break any rules. I did not even know there was a rule against that. Yes the ban was fair, but I should be unbanned because I did not know.
Anything else we should know: I acknowledge that what I did was wrong, and I will never do it again. I have over 22 hours on this game and would really love it if I got a second chance.

You had to click through a menu saying you understood that you were not supposed to be an antagonist as a drone. And 22 hours is more than enough time to understand that removing windows and spacing arrivals is a thing that the good guys generally should not do.

Do you understand why we take issue with “I didn’t know” when everything is explicitly laid out for you and you agreed to it?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png