Unbanned request

Cliffy

SS14 account: SS14 cliffy
Character name: i do not have one
When was the ban: being racist i know back then like 6months ago i was using colorful words and being a rude person and not playing 
Server you were playing on when banned: Us West
Your side of the story: i was saying bad stuff in ooc and i was being disrespectful to other players i didn't understand the game or the rules at the time if i am unbanned i will play the game and i will be respectful to other players even if they are toxic back
Why you think you should be unbanned: i have grown up over the past 6 months and i have realized how bad the things i was saying was and i will not do it again i am generally sorry about my past actions it will not ever happen again
to return, what value do you bring back to the community?  a player that will play alot and not muck around when doing my job/ will teach people about the rules
Anything else we should know: please unban me i have have grown up :)
appeal, include it here.

• Game Admin

You really think you’re gonna get accepted by posting an appeal on the account you’re using the ban evade?

Denied. Appeal in two weeks for the username you got banned on.

For reference it’s barely been three months since you were banned, not six. And now you’re appealing a ban evasion ban too.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png