A:metalgearsloth - Me:Uselessmoron

UselessMoron

[Banning Admin Username] - Your SS14 Account Username or Discord Handle=

SS14 account: UselessMoron
Character name: Philip Bratton or some shit
When was the ban: Todayish? (4/13/2022)
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I know I said nibba once in ooc which is whatever, but I also have an allegation of soft f word evasion or something? You mean the fuck word? Because I know I never evaded the other.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'll eat the ban, would be cool if it wasn't a month long seeing as no one was targeted or harassed other than that time I gave fail holo shit over killing their host.
Anything else we should know: nothing

On 4/13/2022 at 7:20 AM, UselessMoron said:

[Banning Admin Username] - Your SS14 Account Username or Discord Handle=

SS14 account: UselessMoron
Character name: Philip Bratton or some shit
When was the ban: Todayish? (4/13/2022)
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I know I said nibba once in ooc which is whatever, but I also have an allegation of soft f word evasion or something? You mean the fuck word? Because I know I never evaded the other.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'll eat the ban, would be cool if it wasn't a month long seeing as no one was targeted or harassed other than that time I gave fail holo shit over killing their host.
Anything else we should know: nothing

F*ck isn't a slur (It's a "curse" if you're American, which I am not) so think harder.

Showing a lot of remorse, owning up to and showing us you won't do it again for both actions regardless...

Chief ideaguy

23 minutes ago, Peptide said:

F*ck isn't a slur (It's a "curse" if you're American, which I am not) so think harder.

Showing a lot of remorse, owning up to and showing us you won't do it again for both actions regardless...

problem is is I dont ever recall dropping any sort of soft f slur which is what the ban also said along side soft n slur (already owned up to) so I really want a screenshot to show me what i said, my remorse is that i'm helplessly addicted to SS14 and will avoid anything in the future to avoid bans. I have no problem owning up to it if I can see exactly what I said to warrant that part of the ban.

Edited by UselessMoron

4 hours ago, UselessMoron said:

problem is is I dont ever recall dropping any sort of soft f slur which is what the ban also said along side soft n slur (already owned up to) so I really want a screenshot to show me what i said, my remorse is that i'm helplessly addicted to SS14 and will avoid anything in the future to avoid bans. I have no problem owning up to it if I can see exactly what I said to warrant that part of the ban.

Unfortunately can't post the screenshot of the logs but for reference it was on 2022/04/10 at 01:38:13 server time and was simply "f***" which was after saying "What the F*** is this s***". That second lot being regular swears not slurs.

Edited by Peptide

Chief ideaguy

weird, must have been getting some of the more colorful byond stations out of my system or something before i actually learned this place doesn't tolerate that stuff. oh well, i'll eat this one and hopefully ill remember that ss14 exists in a month, don't think i'm appealing this one. Anyways, my bad.