(MysticPhantasm2) Permanant ban appeal Nafickr

Nafickr

Spacestation account : Nafickr,

Character name :Gypsy

When was the ban : Few minutes ago

Server you were  playing on when banned:  Lizard

Your side of the story : in station everyone use the f word when ı go to science and see the doors welded I say faggots welded the doors and admın messaged me to dont say that word and I saıd ok ,after 2 minutes  I got permantelly banned agaın. atleast you can ban me for 1 day or somethıng I think permanent ban is so much for this behaviour . 

• Haha 1

I'd just like to make one thing very clear, we do not allow anyone to say slurs like that on our servers. I'm not sure where you're getting "Everyone uses it" from. I also think your appeal could be a bit more sincere and thought out better. If you don't want to put in the effort, then we'll take that as a sign of you not caring.

• thistbh 1

Denied.

I'd be willing to ask why you should be unbanned but I wouldn't have to if you had followed the full ban template.

SS14 account: SS14 account username
Byond account: OPTIONAL. If you have a Byond account, put it here. If not, REMOVE this part.
Character name: Name of your character when you were banned
When was the ban: You can estimate when you were banned if you are unsure
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Either Miros, Spider, Lizard or Centipede. (We cannot do anything about bans on unofficial servers.)
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your
appeal, include it here. 

Make a new appeal and show some remorse. As Seija pointed out, swearing is typically not a problem in game, but slurs and specifically the F slur, are homophobic and bigoted as far as we're concerned.

Chief ideaguy