Ban Appeal

ljstuff

Admin Username: Unkown

SS14 username: ljstuff

Character name: Harry Cox

When were you banned: about 3 or 4 weeks ago

Server you were banned on: wizard lizard

Your side of the story: So when this happened I was Fairly new to the game and I had just hopped in the server without reading any of the rules which I shouldn't have done. While i was playing a had said something inappropriate which led to me being perma banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: When I first appealed I had made multiple other accounts with a vpn thinking I would be able to bypass the which was very wrong of me. I've already read the rules after my ban and I feel like I need another another chance to redeem myself. I know all the things I did were wrong and I promise it will not happen again.

anything else we should know: I promise, I won't be making anymore accounts than the one I already have.

• Game Admin

Thank you for being honest with the whole alt account thing, and I am sure you already know by know if you do make a new alt it will cause both the alt and your main account to get banned again and you will need to explain yourself.

With that being said, what you said was extremely messed up. The alt account thing really only effects you. But the comments effects everyone who reads it. I just wanted to make sure you fully realize the gravity of the situation.