Job Ban Appeal

larme

SS14 account: larme
Character name: Allisson Basmanoff
When was the ban: mid-day 4/8/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard (maybe all?)
Your side of the story: I was talking on the general Discord chat and a debate about whether harmbatons should be used broke out and i took the stance of "you should use it as long as you dont hit the person you're trying to arrest like 10 times" people went against me on this until i made a mostly satirical joke about me wishing one of the game admins would let us harmbaton a known group of self-antaggers and trollers (morb-heads)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I realize now in hind-sight why my joke could have been taken the wrong way and I do admit I went a bit far with my joke without directly suggesting it was a joke in the first place, but i feel personally it was slightly unfair in the admins reaction. A simple verbal warning i think would have been sufficient instead of jumping right to a full-blown ban. I thought i brought a pretty good HOS role to the server and i believe i was generally pretty trusted and competent with the role as i never had any real complaints during the time using it, plus it's the role i feel i fit best in and can perform better in than other jobs.

Yes, I believe I was jobbanned from the whole sec category as whenever I enter a round and try to select a sec officer it just goes back to the lobby, even if the role is available. I don't think it can be a bug as others are playing sec.