Ban Appeal (revised)

TheBukakkeGamer

SS14 account:TheBukakkeGamer
Character name:Jamari Hawking (Not entirely sure if this is right or not)
When was the ban: 3/19/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name: Wizard's Den Lizard [Us West]
Your side of the story: I was extraordinarily high and thought it would be funny to just start massacring people with a hatchet
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was not fully aware of my actions due to being intoxicated and I would love to be able to play one of my favorite games on my favorite(and currently only U.S ss14 server with people on it). Please get back to me soon, I just wanna play one of my favorite games wit my friends again. 
Anything else we should know: When the admin was trying to talk to me I was probably not paying much attention cuz I was also in a call with my friends and listening to music

For a sec I thought you were fucking with me cuz the goofy ass name, but my friend just told me that was his account name (Who I haven't gotten to play wit on this yet). He also got banned for beating up an officer or something. I don't think he was on anything when he did it but I would love for him to also be able to play with us if you decide to unban me. I promise once you unban me I wont disobey the rules (and I will try to keep my friends on a leash lmao).