Daeva's ban appeal

Daeva

SS14 account: Daeva
Character name: Viras Spakas
When was the ban: 12:20 A.M CEST
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I was messing around as a captain asking for a female companion. I think there is some missunderstanding since I was banned for "ordering strippers" when that was not the case in anyway and taken out of context. In no way did I intend to engage in "erotic" roleplay, but was jokingly asking for a companion that could dance for me. If it was a problem I feel that this should've been informed to me, in case I did cross boundaries that I didn't intend to so that I would avoid it in the future, but as I said again, the intention was not to be an erotic roleplay.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't given the slightest chance to explain myself and got banned immediately for ERP, when the intention wasn't ERP or sexual in any case. This could've been solved by having the responsible admin contact me to clear out any confusion, as I never intended to do ERP or break rules.
Anything else we should know: 
appeal, include it here.

Edited by Daeva

• Game Admin

Yes you were definitely asking for topless female companions to dance for you in a non-sexual way. Yeeeeep.

Breaking the rules "as a joke" is still breaking the rules. It's honestly even worse if the "joke" isn't funny. It clearly wasn't because another player reported you for it before I even saw it happening.

Appeal denied. Try again in a week. If that appeal isn't very good the chances of you coming back are very slim.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png