[Stealth16] NRC (Ban Appeal)

nrc_

SS14 account: nrc

When was the ban:  3/26/2022 - 4/1/2022

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: I got banned for trying evade my first ban

Why you think you should be unbanned:   At time i did not remember there is a rule about not trying connect with a alt, and i tried. Now i feel sorry and aware of my mistakes and i want to not repeat they. I started playing SS14 like a month ago, and discovered a great community, i don't wanna leave. 

At time i did not remember there is a rule about not trying connect with a alt, and i tried.

Do you really need to be TOLD that trying to evade your ban is against the rules?

The only reason I even found out that you ban evaded was because I caught you gibbing an afk corpse and checked your ban history. A day prior another admin warned you for being shitsec. You were unbanned for two and a half days and you were warned twice. You've been playing for less than a month and you've been warned no less than 8 times.

This type of precedent makes us worried that you're not a good fit for this community. How can we trust that there will be a change in your behavior if we let you back in?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

I get a feeling it was not right thing to do, but i didn't think it would be permanent in time. 

Also, i consider myself like someone who follows the space law, but sometimes i lose my hand when situation is very chaotic, if my appeal is approved i will have preference in get peacefully jobs and try my best stay away from trouble.