Ban appeal Wizards den Lizard

Bibby

SS14 account: Bonkto
Character name: Bobby Bonk
When was the ban: Somewhere at the start of january
Server: Wizard's Den Lizard

Your side of the story: I blew up Chemistry and my computer crashed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have a permaban because the admin could not question me.
Anything else we should know: I did deserve a kick or a week ban or something because i broke the rules, but i would really like to continue playing on your servers seeing as the other options are russian servers or the servers on the byond engine.

• Game Admin

Leaving mid admin help just looks wrong, and we cant tell if you crashed or decided to just leave. So it is our default how to handle the situation. It was your first offence so I think you have long sense served your time.

However, I do see you have only logged into the account Bibby instead. Alt accounts are not allowed, but in this case it appears like you forgot log in information. Which account will you be logging in from after the ban is lifted? I will lock out the other account permanently (still allowing you to log into the one you choose). 

On 4/4/2022 at 9:39 PM, Bibby said:

SS14 account: Bonkto
Character name: Bobby Bonk
When was the ban: Somewhere at the start of january
Server: Wizard's Den Lizard

Your side of the story: I blew up Chemistry and my computer crashed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have a permaban because the admin could not question me.
Anything else we should know: I did deserve a kick or a week ban or something because i broke the rules, but i would really like to continue playing on your servers seeing as the other options are russian servers or the servers on the byond engine.

Unbanned. Please contact a member of the admin team on discord so we can discuss the alt account and which one you want to remain banned.

Chief ideaguy