I want to remove my perma ban

Guest azazdiet

Guest azazdiet
It will sound ridiculous but I was locked in the game for close to 1 hour and waited for the next round to get revenge and "bam" I killed 5 people. After I got banned, I read through the rule and realized that I was completely wrong. but i really like this game and i won't waste anyone's time ever again even if it's hard especially when i'm a security

Guest azazdiet
It will sound ridiculous but I was locked in the game for close to 1 hour and waited for the next round to get revenge and "bam" I killed 5 people. After I got banned, I read through the rule and realized that I was completely wrong. But i really like this game and i won't waste anyone's time ever again even if it's hard especially when i'm a security

It will sound ridiculous but I was locked in the game for close to 1 hour and waited for the next round to get revenge and "bam" I killed 5 people. After I got banned, I read through the rule and realized that I was completely wrong. But i really like this game and i won't waste anyone's time ever again even if it's hard especially when i'm a security.

I mean, I seriously imagined that if players like me came to the game, the game would get really boring, and I hated myself. I apologize to those 6 people whose names I can't even remember who ruined their game. I took a ridiculous attitude and I have to face the consequences. I messed around with such a good role play game. I was serious when I first started, but somehow I changed. I sincerely thank you for giving me access to this game from here.

Edited by azazdiet

SS14 account: azazdiet

Character name: Nomy Berserker

When was the ban: Nov 2

Server you were playing on when banned: Wisard's Den Miros [EU West 2]

Your side of the story: It will sound ridiculous but I was locked in the game for close to 1 hour and waited for the next round to get revenge and "bam" I killed 5 people. After I got banned, I read through the rule and realized that I was completely wrong. But i really like this game and i won't waste anyone's time ever again even if it's hard especially when i'm a security. I mean, I seriously imagined that if players like me came to the game, the game would get really boring, and I hated myself. I apologize to those 6 people whose names I can't even remember who ruined their game. I took a ridiculous attitude and I have to face the consequences. I messed around with such a good role play game. I was serious when I first started, but somehow I changed. I sincerely...

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have been warned before and I am aware that all of them are my responsibility, I will not do such things anymore, I will report if anyone does

You need to post this in ban appeals. Given you've followed the format, I presume youv'e already visited there. Ban Appeals are hidden from regular memebers until they're moved to closed/accepted. So If you've posted in that forum, you don't need to post again. You especially don't need to  post 4 seperate threads in the Space Station 14 board.

Given you posted your ban appeal four (4!) times and outside the correct subforum, I'm closing this.

If you want your ban appeal to be taken seriously, post it in the ban appeals subforum, and follow the ban template properly.

• Like 1

だれになりたかったの、かな?
なにをどうしたかったの、かな?

流してきた血と涙の
意味がもうわからない。