Juglistnuite Ban appeal admin unknown.

Junglistunite

SS14 account:   junglistunite
Byond account: OP
Character name: Tommy the Tail 
When was the ban: 3/4/2022
Server you were playing on when banned:  lizzard 
Your side of the story:    while playing extended as a sec officer I was chilling doing my job and all of a sudden the cap comes out of nowhere says nothing and proceeds to shoot me then further attack him with his sabre.  In my outrage at what was happening to me for no just cause and against protoctol like he was the definition of judge jury and executioner, I pinged a message to ahelp with their name and the situation.  This is the point at where I should have left it however, I did not.   The justification in my mind to why it would not be so round breaking was it was extended mode and there were no traitors that could have been ousted due to what I said. I said in oc cap have you lost your mind, worded carefully not to give away what happened but at the same time I wanted some attention to be brought to the situation at hand as time was going on after my death and with this time passing It continued to wind me up so I then took it too the discord.  In hindsight what i did wrong is blatantly obvious and i cannot justify it and i would be foolish to try justify it but the only reason why I brought it up was because I felt this person, the cap was just doing what they wanting killing sec officers without a word of warning something that goes well above the ranking of the game offence that I committed and I just want to say for myself that I was pretty dang mad..
Why you think you should be unbanned:      it's no secret that I am on pretty thin ice due to my amount of previous offences but I honestly feel 9/10 that I really do follow the rules and do my bit to uphold the community values and this is a one out of ten time where I messed up and I acted out of emotion and broke rules that I really should know better about breaking.   I apologise for my actions and outburst about the ingame round that was still going on, in the future I will do what I knew I should have done in the first place and that is to just shut my mouth and wait for the game to end go make a drink or something but i was triggered by this person's actions and it led me to getting banned something I really really do not want and I'm actually quite ashamed of myself because I would have deemed myself a reformed member of the community who strived to play within the rules always but I f£cked up.
Anything else we should know:   I am sorry again for really breaking a rookie rule its something I should really know better than to do.

I fully admit that I went too far and I acted without thinking the consequences through, something I should know better than to do and like I said I am embarrassed at myself for breaking such a simple rule that lead me to being firmly told to stop and a reminder about how thin ice I am on.   I am not taking thos lightly at all I am fully aware of my previous mistakes and that in comparison this one is quite a rookie rule to break but I make no mistake about how serious this is for me as an individual.  I would like to take this opportunity to apologise again to the dev team and admins for being salty and breaking the ick ock it's something ( if I am let back of course )  i will definitely never do again   speak in OOC about anything or speak in discord about the current round REGARDLESS of the situation or justification in my head.

I usualy pride myself on being a good sport and not taking anything to heart but in this particular situation my reaction obviously was not just but to some extent it was understandable,   I obviously broke a rule however that being said I did not break it for zero reasons like I stated I was a spawned in sec of and silently executed as the cap when I did nothing but do my job on Extended for a long round.   To not be triggered at that is impossible but now i see things in a different light its obvious what I should have done, waited untill the round was over to talk about it.  

May I also enquire about the captain who killed me in the first place and caused me to be so triggered in the first place?    I feel even though I made the mistakes than got me banned understandably that this person who went against all protocol and murdered one of his staff in cold blood does not have a ban appeal of their own up yet leading me to wonder if they caught any action whatsoever as it was a bad enough of a motion to make me a pretty long standing member of the community to break protocol and ask this person why in earth they did that.   

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Junglistunite said:

May I also enquire about the captain who killed me in the first place and caused me to be so triggered in the first place?    I feel even though I made the mistakes than got me banned understandably that this person who went against all protocol and murdered one of his staff in cold blood does not have a ban appeal of their own up yet leading me to wonder if they caught any action whatsoever as it was a bad enough of a motion to make me a pretty long standing member of the community to break protocol and ask this person why in earth they did that.   

Why is the punishment the captain player received at all relevant to your appeal?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

It is in no way related to the actions I took myself that lead me to be banned it was merely a question that I wanted to ask as the answer to said question would publicly explain why I broke the rules as I felt, very strongly the rules were being broken against me that round. But of course that being said and in answer to your question stealth it has nothing to do I inherently with the reason I was banned.

I'm going to be honest I quite miss playing this game alot and I regret my actions that I really should have known better than to do given my history.  If I am allowed back I pledge to not use the OOC or discord for anything round related in any way at all to combat my mistake as bar this slip up I honestly have been being a good sport and playing by the rules,  I'm honestly really sorry for messing up and making a mistake in the heat of the moment.       Pls am literally playing fortnite I want to come back to space,  if I ever set another toe out of line again I will accept my fate and leave this game behind and uninstall that is how legitimately committed I am to NOT breaking the rules again :( 

That being said I do also fully acknowledge the amount of times I have been on this page for different things and although it would somewhat crush me I would understand if the decision was to be made that I was to be not allowed back for good.  I honestly really hope that this is not the case as I have enjoyed my time playing this game alot and being part of a one of a kind community around a game everyone clearly enjoys playing and contributing towards too see it grow.

I understand that my actions could be described as severely negative towards the community however I like anyone in this world we live in am capable of mistakes and I in relation to the ones I have made playing this have have learned from them and will not make them again or like I said in my last entry I will hold my hands up and walk accepting my fate that already may be the case but I hope that from my explanation and apologies you can see that I show genuine remorse and change forthwith.

Edited by Junglistunite

This one is going to take a little while longer because we want to reach a full decision internally. 

You have five bans on record (and one that was a mistake) and you're a rather prolific player outside of that. I expect to see a change in behavior if you are let back in.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

I understand and will patiently wait for the decision.

Yes this is something I pledge to do upon my return as I have mentioned in my previous comments on this appeal I am fully prepared to take further measures to make sure I never land myself in hot water again by making changes to my gameplay.

To combat this recent ban that I am quite embarrassed about as it was totally on me and my bad decision to do in the first place I will just keep myself always from the OOC and disc about anything round related ever again as its just such a avoidable thing to get banned for its annoyed me enough to make sure I never do it again.

Thank you for recognizing one of those bans was a mistake too.

I am in no way trying to provoke a response but I just wanted to add finally from my end that I can guarantee IF I am let back in I will not ever do anything that in any way breaks the server/discord rules and space law I will be a model player.

In an attempt to highlight my character as a good sport and decent enough member of the community I want to say that the things I have done wrong in the past I have learned from and each past mistake I was banned for I made it so I did not do that behaviour again,  i have never used homophobic or racial slurs neither have i attempted to use any alternative accounts or other means to bypass the ban.

I'm sorry again for being a silly sausage I would very much like to remain in this community that I have grown very fond of and as I said before if I break another rule or do anything to get banned again I will just hold my hands up and uninstall never write another appeal again as I see this as my last chance regardless if it is or not or if I am even to far gone and past all chances I still just ask for that one last chance as I know I did wrong I messed up and I am sorry it's not something I will do again.

Thank you for your time I will leave this post now and not add anymore I have said my peice.