Ban appeal (again, 6x)

Some_Random

SS14 account:  Some_random
Character name:  I don't know its been about three weeks.
When was the ban: believe I was banned about three weeks ago? I haven't checked. The Server I was playing on was Lizard Station.
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words, I said the N-word because of the Security team. The reasoning why I said the N-word was because I felt like the security team was unfairly giving me the max time of 5 minutes, when the security team was just being annoying so I tripped a security guard and stole his baton but not Attacking him, and then I ran out of the Cell, and back in to the cell only doing that when the 2nd security guard over reacted after arresting me and then said that my "2 minutes" was now 5 minutes.
they where also talking about how they where gonna make it Perma which I said they can't do that without any real proof, which they responded with "we can do what we want." (I guess it was cause they where the law?) Which I lashed out saying the N-word over Radio, which I didn't know I was on Radio, until I got banned where it said I was using the Radio.

Why you think you should be unbanned:   Its been about 3 weeks as I said, but I feel like I understand my conciqences for saying the N-word. I believe I could Show players how to play and help people with things if they needed it. I believe the ban was fair, I said the N-word which was illegal and not Cool people probably wouldn't like to hear that if they where near me.
Anything else we should know: I have noting of Relevance to say.

On 3/30/2022 at 2:45 PM, Some_Random said:

I just wanna ask what does this have to do with the ban appeal though?

It pings me to pop in here, since I was the banning admin. You didn't really say that you were sorry for talking like that, only that you get there are consequences and 'It wasn't cool.' Doesn't feel very genuine of you.

35 minutes ago, Some_Random said:

Yea I know what I said wasn’t cool but I’m sorry for what I said I just wasn’t really happy that security maximum timed me for a small trick.

Sorry I mean't to say.

Im sorry for what I said it wasn't ok to say that which was not ok and it was offensive to some people and I didn't mean to say what I said, which wasn't ok and I am sorry I shouldn't have said anything.

It’s been about 5 days since stealth said “if we had an update, we would have posted it by now.” I was posting this cause the last one was at 12am, meaning he wouldn’t see it, all I’m asking is if you guys have decided or are still working on it.