[Moony] NRC (Ban Appeal)

nrc_

title and content adjusted + appeal after obtain knowledges 

SS14 account: nrc
Character name: Chad
When was the ban: today during a Extended Mode playthrough
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard.
Your side of the story: With the Sci job I've made some CFL3 cryobeakers during this extended round, 3 in total, the first two of then was used to explode two bodies not clonables, first one from the CMO, i take him to the north of Pillars map and blow him there, in a odd abandoned maint room, and the another explosion was on a mime who died after drink CFL3 and space the hop central park (wich i have no involvement with that), i take his body to a room in the north abandoned maint and blew him, in the logs maybe show that i throw a lot of cryogens but in this update the beaker was not breaking, it depends on the velocity of impact i have to try multiples times the same happened to the first beaker. After the nuke was disabled i remained with one cryobeaker with cfl3, then i saw a couple of people beating up a clown the "Milton Pastel" case, what happened there was: after i clone him and offered some of "Revenge" to his death, he accepted and i give the cryobeaker to him and said: "Drink when you feel that is time", latter on i get a 3 days ban for griefing in extend. 

Why you think you should be unbanned:  I was curious about the cryobeakers, cause the last time i tried to use in a end-round against xenos and it not breaked, so, in this round i was  testing in bodies in a far away place to not hurt anyone, and i tested until i get my point about the update on impact speed to break then. About the case of clown revenge, i did misbehavior "putting gas on fire" giving him a cryobeaker, he drunked and space the hall between sec-bridge, then he got ban too, i never told him it was a cfl3 in the old post we talked and he told that he thinks it was something like space drugs. 

1 hour ago, AWHayes said:

Hmm, who is Niko? They tried to connect from your machine and IP. I feel like you tried to ban evade.

What your post supposed to mean? you want a feedback if the server is storing my hwid correctly?  its a warn to me not try evade my ban? i do have a feedback about this, it's horrible not cant join this game on weekend, because is fun as f.

And i'm sorry if these consequences ruined someone round at bridge, i didn't think on that on the time i was giving the cryobeaker, get it? 

6 minutes ago, nrc_ said:

What your post supposed to mean? you want a feedback if the server is storing my hwid correctly?  its a warn to me not try evade my ban? i do have a feedback about this, it's horrible not cant join this game on weekend, because is fun as f.

And i'm sorry if these consequences ruined someone round at bridge, i didn't think on that on the time i was giving the cryobeaker, get it? 

Evading a ban is itself against the rules. Denied. Your ban is staying.

• moony locked this topic