[MysticPhantasm2] - Angy_boi - (Game Ban Apeal)

Angy_boi

SS14 account: Angy_boi
Character name: Peter Freeman
When was the ban: 3/26/2022 early afternoon
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: Some people kidnapped me in a crate and were going to yeet me off the space station, so i had to shoot them to not die,i hat to leave due to family reasons, so i told my friend to revive them, he did with one i believe, the other was revived by another person or so i was told by him later.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I had no time to explain the situation and i believe it was justified, i mean, if they yeeted me i couldn't be revived so it was the only viable option in witch we all come out at least not perma-dead.
Edited by Angy_boi

so i told my friend to revive them

Yeah, this is the problem.

From our server rules:

Using information gained outside the game to your advantage is not allowed. IC and OOC are to be kept separate at all times.

Metacommunication, or communicating with other players via out of game methods (such as Discord) to gain an unfair advantage is also strictly prohibited.

• Sad 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

I  was in a rush as i said so i had left, i didnt want to be a dick to those people so i told him on the phone, oatherwise why would it matter that he was told ?, maybe he just revived him because ha was just near (but anyways)
This is my first ofense, it wont happend again , no one got seriosly hurt and everyone got revived at the end.

I dont mean to put any rush but it would be cool if i could be given an answer by at least next week, as that is when i have vacations and when all my friends can actively play, i know im in no position to put pressure on you guys, and i know you probably have more important stuff to do.