Banning Admin - Moony. SS14 Account - Phando

Phando

SS14 account: Phando

Byond account: none

Character name: Charlie White

When was the ban: about two hours ago

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: So I spawned in as a doctor and the cloners started cloning lizards, wanting to be a lizard I killed myself and got cloned as a lizard. Then i walked around the station calling my lizard friends the N word with the letter 'N' replaced by 'L' without the hard 'r' in a friendly manner. Soonafter i got a message from Moony who evaluated my account which led to the ban as i had warnings from before.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I really enjoy playing the game and have 100+ hours as of now. I realise the things I have said is not okay and is inexcusable. I am not a racist person irl even though I may have made these remarks in game. I promise I'll abide by the rules and will be a better person from now onwards.

to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? : I'm not sure about the values I would bring but I think the ban was fair as these remarks I had made was going against the rules.

Anything else we should know: since im on mobile data my ip would be changing whenever I turn my data on and off, thought this might be relevant for the unbanning process.

• Raised Eyebrow 1

• Daemon locked this topic