[Admin Username Unknown] SS14 Username - The_Great_Wizard

The_Great_Wizard

SS14 account: The_Great_Wizard
Character name: I don't remember tbh
When was the ban: somewhere midway Feb
Server you were playing on when banned:
Lizard
Your side of the story: I self antagged. I pretty much tried running a cult when I wasn't an antag and got banned for it. Just for reference, the ban was deserved.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been banned quite a few times now, for each having a different reason. My intention isn't to break the rules. The next thing I say might be controversial but whenever I see someone break the rules and I try to report it, there is no staff online. This isn't me blaming the staff or anything, I just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and I guess having someone get away with breaking the rules due to the limited staff got to my head. After being banned so many times I think I can hold my bearings and prevent trying to get away with things that break the rules. The reason I think I should get unbanned is honestly just to expand the community. I wouldn't say I bring much (except for some banger MIDI music) but I really just want to have fun playing the game like its SS13.
Anything else we should know: The ban was deserved and I regret my actions. I have waited a month for this appeal and really just want to get back to playing the game. 

Ps. Thanks to the admin that reads this!

You opened a relay with admins 3 times prior to your ban. Of those three times, for two of them, admins were not online to receive it. Alright, fair enough. Let’s look into those two times.

One time, the person you reported was a traitor. Well, that’s one mystery solved.

The other time, you didn’t give us any identifying information to follow up on. “I just got beat up by a dude” does not help us help you.

We do try to look into situations that occur while admins are offline. However it’s extremely difficult to piece together a situation where we are given no information.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

I'm sorry if it felt like I was attacking the staff but that really wasn't what I was trying. I just meant to say that having people get away with stuff got to my head. You guys are in no way at fault and I'm sorry if what I said felt like that. BTW usually when I report someone and I get the message that staff isn't online I drop the report as it feels unnecessary. So on my behalf sorry for the shitty reports. I'm also not trying to use that part as a justification as to why I should get unbanned, it is more a reason why I did what I did and I know that has no effect on why I should be unbanned. The purpose of mentioning it was just to 'justify' (it's not a good justification I know) my actions.