DriverZip's Admin application.

DriverZip

In-game Username: DriverZip
Discord username: DriverZip#9197
Characters you play: Rodrigo Kelly
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?

I've been playing SS13 for about a year. I have played SS14 for 105 hours and I still play both games.

How many hours are you available per day: Most of the time from 15:00 to 19:00 EET

Days you are available on: Mostly every day.

Prior administration experience: I wasn't a moderator or administrator before.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

I believe that administrators on your servers serve purpose of preventing self-antagging and toxicity. And they are the people that prevent the server from falling apart due to griefers and other factors. Administrators from time to time make various events to spice up the rounds. But I never got to play when those events happen. And they are generally a huge part of the community and they are the ones that come to help first when a problem comes.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

The roleplay on the servers is decent. I love to participate in heavy roleplaying sometimes. But then a guy that got killed by the antagonist gets cloned and as they get revived they immediately say who is the antagonist and that just ruins the whole aspect of wondering who is the traitor on the station.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

There are not always administrators online on the servers and when people find out about that, some of them grief while there are no admins on the server, which ruins the fun of everyone playing. And I would like to help fix this constant problem. Personally I just like to spectate as well, just to see how things turn out on the station.

Edited by DriverZip

Sorry, forgot to add one answer:

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?

I did, but it was only one time when I, as a chemist, wanted to find out what is CLF3.

Edited by DriverZip