Stealth16 or moony - MartinTrojan

MartinTrojan

SS14 account: MartinTrojan
Character name: Martin von Hildegarde
When was the ban: a day or two ago
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: This Appeal is for the permanent ban of my account for accidentally saying a racial slur.

I joined in as a chef in a round that had already started and was like the half of the round, where chaos started to ensue. The kitchen had no power, i had no idea how to cook and i was very stressed, so i browsed the wiki for guides, recipes and such, and asked a fellow clown for help, and when i learned to actually help and feed the hungry crew, i was euphoric and very excited, and i said something that is unacceptable and i felt like an idiot, i took that back and apologized to those around me, but i still got reported.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have read the rules many times, but i got really euphoric that one time and it was an accident. I deeply apologize, and i will help enforce the rules on the players.

Anything else we should know: This is not very relevant but I have also have spent 148 hours playing the game, and when i've seen people violating the rules or sec officers violating space laws, i try to enlighten them and inform them that what they are doing is wrong, every time i can.