Ban appeal once again

Some_Random

SS14 account: Some_Random
Character name: don't remember its been almost about 2 weeks. 
When was the ban: about 2 weeks. the server i was on was lizard
Your side of the story: i was assaulted by hos and requested for medical attention and they denied me privledges so i said the words N because they where gonna perma me for somthing that was their own issue i was just trolling with Bananas cause i was bored.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i asked about a week ago when i was banned, i feel like i could be job banned and i could help players with stuff if they want help or need it with permission's of course, my ban was fair and i find it alright that i was banned i did say a racist word but not fully.
Anything else we should know: no

You just copypasted your previous laughably bad appeal onto this one and expected different results.

Appeal denied. Try again in one week with an appeal that has effort behind it.

This is not a chore that we're making you do to get back in the game. We are not convinced that you won't just break the rules again after we put you back in- which defeats the purpose of putting you back in at all. You need to show us that you are going to take steps to actually not break the rules again. You've broken all 3 of the rules that give someone a fast appealban- racial slurs, leaving during ahelps, and attempted ban evasion. You're going to need a damn good appeal to get back in.

• Like 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png