ban apeal

randomdude646

SS14 account: cliff
Character name: cliff anderson
When was the ban: I was banned in 19/3
Server you were playing on when banned: lizard 
Your side of the story: first of all I want to say that I am new in SS14.  so I was speaking with an admin when my wifi died thanks to the wifis death the admin thaught that I left the game so I wuldent anwser.I had shot a dude 3 time thinking that I wasnt in harm mode. the guy sayd something like "I am going to report you" not exactly like that but close,I thaught that the he was going to report me to security not the admins.

Why you think you should be unbanned:  when my wifi died I got permabaned  something I see as unfair.all I want is to speak again to that admin so I can clear out things. I was never wanted things to escalate like this.
Anything else we should know:   tnx to all the admins especialy to the ones that helped me :D

After my research I can buy the claim that your wifi disconnected. It’s very unfortunate timing. Understand that if you leave during an ahelp again you will not be able to handwave it that easily.

How do you, over the course of 8 seconds, accidentally turn on combat mode and shoot the chef just enough that it puts him in crit, and then leave him to die?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

• moony locked this topic