Moony - Big_Steve63 Ban appeal

Big_steve63

SS14 account: Big_steve63
Character name: Robert kind
When was the ban: 8:00 PM, 3/19/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was playing as a maintenance drone, and I decided to try to fix something. I accidentally spaced the room I was in. I did not know there was a rule that did not let you accidentally space the station as a drone, or maybe the admin did not know it was an accident.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because it was an accident, and I didn't mean to destroy the station. I tried to fix the wires, because there was an electricity problem, at least from what I remember. And I accidentally broke the floor.
Anything else we should know: I had been playing ss13 since 2021 and when I heard my playtest request had been accepted, I was happier than I ever was in my life, so I would really love it if I got another chance to learn from my mistakes, because ss14 has become my new favorite game, and I would not want to be permanently banned for an accident.

For the record, I am your banning admin, not moony.

You spaced multiple rooms as drone, killed multiple people, cut wires, and then continued disassembling a window to space after I told you to stop. You told me the wiki said you could disassemble the station as a drone- when the wiki actually warns you not to. You are not a brand new player anymore. You should know better. You have a ban on file and another report for griefing prior to this ban. Players learn in their first few days that removing wires doesn’t fix electricity, and that removing windows doesn’t exactly improve ventilation. The level of destruction you caused is not something that someone does on accident or from misunderstanding.

You have a single chance to admit to what actually happened instead of trying to hide behind false excuses. First you claim the wiki said you could do it. Now you claim it was a large series of accidents. Neither hold up.

Appeal denied. Try again in one week.

• thistbh 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png