EvanThe1st Ban Appea;

Evanthe1st

SS14 account: Evanthe1st
Character name: I am not sure maybe Garry Roidsonin
When was the ban: About 2 or 3 weeks ago I think
Server you were playing on when banned:Lizard
Your side of the story: It says I was banned for the F slur so I am guessing I said an F slur but I honestly don't exactly know what I said because I was banned while I was offline, I logged in and I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: To be honest, I am fairly new to the game and I did not know I could not say an F word, this is the only time I've gotten any bans on this game, so I honestly haven't read the rules. I don't know exactly what I said but I got banned for the F slur so the ban is clearly just but I really do love this game and if I ever have the opportunity to finally play again this will not happen again, I will read the rules and there will never be any problem from me again. I have been banned for maybe about 3 weeks( I am unsure exactly because I was banned when I logged in) and I believe the ban is completely just but 3 weeks is a long time without playing and I just do not want to be permanently banned for one word thatI will never say again. I am truly sorry.

• moony locked this topic