moony village idiot unban

villageidiot

SS14 account: villageidiot
Byond account: wtf i need to tell you this lmao wtf
Character name: village idiot
When was the ban: like 2 minutes ago
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard i think idk
Your side of the story: i punched a dude
Why you think you should be unbanned: i mena 7 days for punching a dude is kinda strange never seen that happen maybe on yogscast station because they perma for everything
Anything else we should know: 
appeal, include it here.

I was part of this round, and I distinctly remember watching them beat random people up with a stun baton as a non-antag (they latejoined so couldn't be a traitor) and then later on beat me up. Also, not a particularly RP friendly name.

Just now, villageidiot said:

the security officer threw a flashbang at me so i took he stunbaton and beat him

If someone's being a dipshit, you don't take it into your own hands, you admin help. Also, that doesn't explain why you beat me, the janitor, up. You didn't even know I existed until you came across me in the hallway.

• thistbh 1

bruh thats lame asf lmao some dude hits me so instead of fighting him back and actually creating a story for the round I just adminhelp because its not in the rules? I don't think me or the other dude even cared so why does it matter if we both basically consented to it? And I was banned for punching you so why does the security shit even matter?

5 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

bruh thats lame asf lmao some dude hits me so instead of fighting him back and actually creating a story for the round I just adminhelp because its not in the rules? I don't think me or the other dude even cared so why does it matter if we both basically consented to it? And I was banned for punching you so why does the security shit even matter?

I agree, shitters should be taken in stride and made part of the roleplay experience, but it should also be admin helped so they get punished accordingly. The rules exist to make sure everyone's having fun. You clearly, blatantly, and unremorsefully broke those rules.

Also, how did they "basically consent"? What does that even mean? Did they flashbang you and you took that as a right to beat them up?

And you didn't get banned for beating me up, you got banned for beating a lot of people up. While your actions against me certainly contributed, I don't doubt that a lot of other players also admin helped, because get this, you were breaking the rules.

• moony locked this topic