NorthwoodTodd

hatemails

SS14 account: hatemails
Byond account: hatemail
Character name: Travis Sealis, (Banned as a drone, i don't rememeber the drone number.)
When was the ban: Yesterday, at around 8 PM CET i believe.
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]

Your side of the story: I went as a drone and started to disconnect power all around the station, i got banned for drone antagging. (And telling a bad joke to Todd)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was in a vc with friends, and i got peer pressured into doing this shit as a dare, i regret doing it because i was actually interested in learning chemistry and whatnot, i didn't expect to be banned as i thought it was harmless (Very dumb on my part), overall, i deeply regret my actions. (And i also thought the joke i told Todd was funny)
Anything else we should know: 388186692_Immagine2022-03-09192258.png.ea8404f917d5e397409b38903b8796af.png

7 minutes ago, hatemails said:

(Wasn't sure if i should've set the admin's name as the title, or mine, it was confusing, first time i did this.)

Im not an admin but those friends of yours were in the game the youre in for a trouble for metacomms

Edited by xTomo

28 minutes ago, xTomo said:

Im not an admin but those friends of yours were in the game the youre in for a trouble for metacomms

They don't play ss14, i was streaming the game to them and they dared me to do it, Also unsure what you mean by metacomms- all i did was do that maint drone shenanigans.

Edited by hatemails

26 minutes ago, hatemails said:

They don't play ss14, i was streaming the game to them and they dared me to do it, Also unsure what you mean by metacomms- all i did was do that maint drone shenanigans.

In that case its okay. Metacomms means when you communicate with other players about the game outside of the game chat. Sorry i did a few grammar mistakes in the last response. 

Edited by xTomo

5 minutes ago, xTomo said:

In that case its okay. Metacomms means when you communicate with other players about the game outside of the game chat. Sorry i did a few grammar mistakes in the last response. 

Ahh i see, okay, thank you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hatemails said:

SS14 account: hatemails
Byond account: hatemail
Character name: Travis Sealis, (Banned as a drone, i don't rememeber the drone number.)
When was the ban: Yesterday, at around 8 PM CET i believe.
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]

Your side of the story: I went as a drone and started to disconnect power all around the station, i got banned for drone antagging. (And telling a bad joke to Todd)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was in a vc with friends, and i got peer pressured into doing this shit as a dare, i regret doing it because i was actually interested in learning chemistry and whatnot, i didn't expect to be banned as i thought it was harmless (Very dumb on my part), overall, i deeply regret my actions. (And i also thought the joke i told Todd was funny)
Anything else we should know: 388186692_Immagine2022-03-09192258.png.ea8404f917d5e397409b38903b8796af.png

Let me judge the joke and I might reduce the ban to the offence of just drone antagging.

To be clear you do understand the rules as a ghost role, as a drone and what self antagging is correct?

• Like 1

Chief ideaguy

10 hours ago, Peptide said:

Let me judge the joke and I might reduce the ban to the offence of just drone antagging.

To be clear you do understand the rules as a ghost role, as a drone and what self antagging is correct?

Yes, i do understand the rules, and i know what self antagging is, i regret everything that i did, and i promise I won’t do it again.

The joke was, “What does a man sentenced to be hanged say before dying?”

”My neck is killing me!”

9 hours ago, hatemails said:

Yes, i do understand the rules, and i know what self antagging is, i regret everything that i did, and i promise I won’t do it again.

The joke was, “What does a man sentenced to be hanged say before dying?”

”My neck is killing me!”

Hey @Peptide, sorry if i'm bothering, it's been a day or so, i'm unsure if this is flooding but- was my appeal rejected or denied?

Kind regards.

21 hours ago, hatemails said:

Hey @Peptide, sorry if i'm bothering, it's been a day or so, i'm unsure if this is flooding but- was my appeal rejected or denied?

Kind regards.

Appeal accepted. Don't let it happen again or you'll end up with a ghost role ban.

In future if you're bored, do disconnect instead of causing trouble. You can cause as much trouble as you like in a locally hosted server with your friends or in a sandbox server.

Also the joke is bad.

• Thanks 1

Chief ideaguy