Ban Appeal

JackieC333

SS14 account: JackieC333
Character name: Jam Marton
When was the ban: 3/8/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard.

Your side of the story: So I was playing chemist and I was testing out the effects of unstable mutagen and the effective dosage in order to kill a person. I started with afk players but then they all died out. Then, I used some active players. I know I probably shouldn't do this without their consent but I'm really running out of test subjects. After feeding, I would always provide medical aid if they need it. I provided antirads for every patient and revived those who died.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand my actions have broken space law and I would like to face the consequences. However, I do not believe that my actions deserve a perma-ban. I would like to appeal for a one week ban instead of permaban. I hope the moderators will understand and forgive me. In return, I will promise to become a more competent chemist and provide proper medical help to all crewmates. Moreover, I will no longer continue my tests on unstable mutagen.

Oh yeah, I didn't meant to be antisemitism but the traitor killed me and he had Goldberg in his name. I didn't meant to call him a wealthy man bastard and I only insulted him because he killed me, not because his race or anything. I admit that I should have chosen another insult than that or just to keep my cool, but he killed me within five minutes of my arrival so it is a bit infuriating. I am terribly sorry if I offend Mr. Goldberg or anyone. 

My logs didn’t show you feeding the majority of your “test subjects” anti-rads. Just you feeding multiple people “speed pills” and then, later, “biden pills”, which were both 30u of Unstable Mutagen. The fact that you left during the round when I ahelped you for doing that tells me you knew it then too.

You shouldn’t be feeding AFK people poison. AFK people can come back and rejoin the round. If an AFK person dies and isn’t scanned then they’ll be forced to play a ghost role when they return instead of being able to be in the round, which isn’t fair to them. If you need things to test on, order monkeys. Or better yet, just wait until you’re traitor.

And then there’s the other part of the ban. I’m not even sure what to do with that. We’ve all been victims of frustrating play but the fact that you chose to insult the player’s ethnicity instead of the way he played, and then switched from LOOC to OOC to make sure he saw it, is absolutely unacceptable to me and the rest of the team.

I’m going to deny this. Appeal again in one week.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png