Ban Appeal

Crylek

SS14 account: Crylek
Character name: I cant remember honestly I was drunk.
When was the ban: February 24th 2022.
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den

Your side of the story: I was punching a friend as a monkey and trolling him.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I really enjoy playing the game and was just messing around I don't think a permeant ban is really necessary but I understand I just want to play this again with my buddy's and no I wont troll anymore due to the fact I see how severe the consequences are. 
to return, what value do you bring back to the community?  I don't think the ban was unfair just the amount of time a first offense and it being permeant but I was a great alchemist with good rp and a great bartender before hand I just didn't think I'd be permanent banned for one mishap.
Anything else we should know: I just wanted to apologize and wanted a second chance at playing this again with my friends and making hilarious RP situations.

Care to comment on any of the following?

1. Dylan1026

2. Lethalbacon

3. Lactosechicken, who you just tried to get on the server with 30 minutes prior to this appeal?

Surely you saw the message that you got when you tried to connect with lactosechicken. Why did you choose to not include any of this in your appeal?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

Didn't realize I was on that account  made LactoseChicken after my ban, thinking it was just the account's that were registered on my launcher were banned. And because I hadn't realized that the ban was permanent either until making this appeal I thought it was for a week.

• moony locked this topic