Todd - Nuixes

Nuixes

SS14 account: Nuixes

Character name: Thomas WonVyser

When was the ban: 5.3. 2022

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard' Den Lizard [US West]

Your side of the story: I was playing with my friend (xTomo) but then I decided to play another game. He was going too so we hoped on call. I told him to kill me in game just for fun. Next day i was banned for mettacomms.

Why you thing you should be unbanned: We were only calling when I left and my friend was about to go too. So we didn't comunicate during the game and didn't hurt anyone with it.

Anything else we should know: No

if you want my input  you shouldn't count on getting unbanned.

you were already banned for what is most likely not too long of a time compared to how some mods handle time punishment (some are stricter than others) 

you were on call with a friend playing the same game on the same call, just because it wasn't harmful doesn't mean its ok

its like if a hacker only did cosmetic cheats, not as bad but still has to be punished.

8 hours ago, aedannx said:

if you want my input  you shouldn't count on getting unbanned.

you were already banned for what is most likely not too long of a time compared to how some mods handle time punishment (some are stricter than others) 

you were on call with a friend playing the same game on the same call, just because it wasn't harmful doesn't mean its ok

its like if a hacker only did cosmetic cheats, not as bad but still has to be punished.

No you dont understand, we hoped on call after he left. 

Telling your friend stuff about the current round is metacom. Such as telling him your character name and to kill you, even if you had left the game already.

Unbanning but in future please read the rules and avoid communicating about the current round to others through other means. Any future bans for metacom will be more severe.

Thanks,

Chief ideaguy