Ban Appeal

aedannx

SS14 account: aedannx
Byond account: OPTIONAL. I do not have a byond account anymore.
Character name: Erika something this ban was like 4 months ago.
When was the ban: No clue
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards den, (server that gets players)
Your side of the story: There are no sides, I was being a idiot and got wound up banned for it. I was being ignorant and repeatedly griefing in the community.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I don't deserve to. Pretty much I'm asking for forgiveness here, I got perm banned after repeated offenses. Sent rude and immature appeals afterword, sent a genuine appeal not properly formatted, and just being a meanace all around. I am hoping you can give me forgiveness as I am sorry for all the things I did, all the people I locked in a locker, all the people I shot in janitors closet. It wasn't worth it, and it never was. I will never do it again. My ban was fair, and it was deserved.
Anything else we should know: I feel like I've served my time, I hope you guys at the staff team think I have. 

also i got banned for repeated minging and griefing 4 months ago for any staff that doesnt know me or forgot me
image.thumb.png.a78f1e59cbc822b2af36b35b1800f871.png(original ban message)

Banned 25/11 on this account. So you're admitting to ZnacheryTheIII being an alt account to ban evade?

Understandably it has been two months since your original ban so this would have been taken into account heavily if you didn't ban evade. Regardless of asking for forgiveness, if we unbanned you, what's telling us you won't just do it again? This is one for a higher ranking admin.

Chief ideaguy

Yes I was admitting to the fact I alt evaded to try to clear any dirt from my name

I could have easily not brought up the alt at all and just got unbanned. but I wanna restart in the community. I suppose your assurance that imp actually not going to do this again is the fact I came back after these four months and admitted to every rule I have broke, known or not. hoping maybe that could serve as proof of a better judgement and a self awareness of mistakes I've made. 

The fact I ban evaded is why I waited so long. if I wanted to keep being the asshole I was, the ban evading could have never been admitted to. but I didn't, I waited a while and then around December admitting to the ban evading on a alt I had ban evaded on. 

I would be lying if I said I didn't care if I were unbanned. this game was a really fun time killer for me and I ruined it like a dumbass. I really DO want to be unbanned, otherwise I wouldn't be going through all this trouble.

I don't want this to come off as me using the fact I admitted to the alt as leverage, because it isn't. Sure, personally I think it means something that I admitted to it, but either way It's a dick move to make mods go through all the trouble to ban multiple accounts ran by one person.

Edited by aedannx
more professional

@Peptide Also, you mentioned something about a higher admin. Is it only possible for this appeal to be accepted for a appeal if it were to be reviewed by a admin? Metal gear sloth had told me around 2 months ago to re appeal after some time because of the alt thing. Not saying its atoned for but it has been addressed awhile ago.

22 hours ago, aedannx said:

@Peptide Also, you mentioned something about a higher admin. Is it only possible for this appeal to be accepted for a appeal if it were to be reviewed by a admin? Metal gear sloth had told me around 2 months ago to re appeal after some time because of the alt thing. Not saying its atoned for but it has been addressed awhile ago.

Appeal accepted. Make sure to familiarise yourself with the rules and don't let it happen again.

New rules will be coming into effect soon and people with 2 or more perma bans could face a legitimate perma ban.

Cheers,

Chief ideaguy