[Moony]-azazdiet

azazdiet

SS14 account: azazdiet

Character name: Nomy Aceman

When was the ban: 27.02.2022

Your side of the story: First of all, I know it's ridiculous. I thought the traitors were doing their duty and that's why I thought the round was so boring so finally I made a black hole thing called Singoloose I don't know exactly what it is I just write like this on my screen briefly that's the story on my side

Why you think you should be unbanned: I can assist with the rounds or report any bugs/glitches to you or warn any violators and report them if necessary for damaging the round ban absolutely true this is a tape I have no complaints about it

On 2/28/2022 at 3:26 PM, azazdiet said:

SS14 account: azazdiet

Character name: Nomy Aceman

When was the ban: 27.02.2022

Your side of the story: First of all, I know it's ridiculous. I thought the traitors were doing their duty and that's why I thought the round was so boring so finally I made a black hole thing called Singoloose I don't know exactly what it is I just write like this on my screen briefly that's the story on my side

Why you think you should be unbanned: I can assist with the rounds or report any bugs/glitches to you or warn any violators and report them if necessary for damaging the round ban absolutely true this is a tape I have no complaints about it

To add. This is a permaban for having 5+ bans. You are persistently breaking the rules and have no excuse. Even this time I can't tell if you're trying to deflect blame or just saying you did it because you were bored.

You're showing a complete disrespect for the other players by ruining their round. You show no remorse in this appeal or signs since your last bans that you understand the rules and want to play nicely. Your reason for being unbanned is also just doing what every other player in discord already does.

So I suggest giving us a proper unban appeal or this will be closed and the ban will stand.

Chief ideaguy