DriverZip's Admin application.

DriverZip

In-game Username: DriverZip
Discord username: DriverZip#9197
Characters you play: Rodrigo Kelly
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?
I've played SS13 for a solid one year. Eventually I got pretty frustrated over the amount of bugs and lag issues and then I switched to SS14 when I found it. I have 73 hours of playtime on SS14 and I still actively play the game.

How many hours are you available per day:
Most of the time I'm available every day from 16:00 to 21:00 EET.

Days you are available on:
Mostly every day.

Prior administration experience:
I haven't really been an admin in any game or group. I wanted to start getting into this type of stuff and decided to begin with SS14.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?
Yes, but that was only one time when I was just getting into the two games. Meaning I didn't understand most of the mechanics of the two games as they are quite complex to learn and master.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?
I believe game admins on your servers serve purpose of preventing non-antagonist players from Self-Antagging. Such as Random killing, Griefing, Etc. And preventing any toxicity in the servers. (Non-joke insults, personal insults, Discrimination, Etc.) And to make sure both new veteran players feel welcome on SS14.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?
The roleplay status on the servers is just fine. Yes, sometimes people break already low roleplay standards, but as stated, roleplaying is preffered, but its not necessary to roleplay extremely strictly. I believe most importantly is to just have fun playing.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

I've played SS13 and 14 for awhile now, and I want to finally help the community in some way. I would really enjoy making a good atmosphere on SS14 servers so everyone can have fun playing the game. And definitely not to spawn banana peels under people.

• 2 weeks later...