NinePL

NinePL

Character's name: Marek Kurwski

When was the ban: 01/27/2022

Server you played on after you got banned: The Lizard

Your story page: I wrote to OOC for someone to bring me to life
because I've been dead for a long time

Why do you think you should be unbanned: I think I should get unbanned because I didn't know you can't write about the current round in OOC chat,
my mistake is not forbidden. It will never happen again. I think everyone deserves a second chance. Especially when I didn't do anything terrible, I was just using the wrong chat.

Besides, others also wrote to revive them, I thought it was not forbidden

Not going to acknowledge the other part of your ban message? We don’t hand out permas for using OOC chat incorrectly. We hand out permas for people coordinating in voice calls outside of the game, which is what your ban message says you did.

• Raised Eyebrow 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

On 2/26/2022 at 7:16 AM, NinePL said:

Character's name: Marek Kurwski

When was the ban: 01/27/2022

Server you played on after you got banned: The Lizard

Your story page: I wrote to OOC for someone to bring me to life
because I've been dead for a long time

Why do you think you should be unbanned: I think I should get unbanned because I didn't know you can't write about the current round in OOC chat,
my mistake is not forbidden. It will never happen again. I think everyone deserves a second chance. Especially when I didn't do anything terrible, I was just using the wrong chat.

Besides, others also wrote to revive them, I thought it was not forbidden

You didn't know you couldn't write about the current round in OOC chat? You did read the rules and agree to them yes? What like did you stop reading the rules on? Posting them below, do let me know.
https://wiki.spacestation14.io/wiki/Server_Rules

Chief ideaguy

On 3/9/2022 at 2:17 PM, NinePL said:

yes

Appeal accepted.

This is not because it's a good appeal but because you've been banned for some time now and It's acceptable to give you another shot.

Please fully re-read the rules before joining the server again and abide by them. This is your second ban so you're halfway to a no appeal perma ban. Don't let it happen again please.

Also a general reminder not to use an alt to circumvent a ban. We can see another account at your address. If you try to use another account to get around a ban you will be perma banned.

Edited by Peptide
  • Like 1

Chief ideaguy