Wizard station ban.

Some_Random

SS14 account: Some_Dude
Byond account: 
Character name: Greg.
When was the ban: Probably during 20th - 24th between their. the server i was on was Lizard
Your side of the story: normally on the weekend i get off about 11pm - 12pm i feel i am response                                                                                                                                                    Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel like i should be unbanned cause i could've been told to stop when it first began but i feel as if since it was only my first offense and i wasn't warned ahead of time when i normal i get of at 11 to 12pm i couldn't of know cause their was no noise to signal that i was getting a message from admin.
i will help people with their things they need help with, my ban was fair but i wasn't alerted about it until i tried to join today and didn't know until finally loading in i was hardware banned. i feel that this was my own fault so i think it is fair that i should be banned but not permanent banned at least give me a chance to redeem myself.
Anything else we should know: feel i could've been warned when i started to stop or given the alert that an admin was messaging me.
appeal, include it here.

[Banning Admin Username] - It doesn't show me the name its just a hardware ban.

• moony locked this topic