Reconsider?

Some_Random

My name was Some_Random in game i was named greg before i died.

i was banned between febuary 20th - 24th i haven't play for a bit.

During the game i did grief the station, and i also think it was during the near end of the round, but was not alerted about anything from any admin and since i usually get off around 9PM - 9:30PM i most likely was not paying attention and was to busy getting my sleep i under stand if what i did was wrong but i love this game and its content and i find it hard to find any good games.

if you would please tell me what i could do to fix the PERMA BAN from Wizard's Den Lizard i would appreciate if i could play more i understand if i get permanent banned but please reconsider the ban just for a bit.

Just now, Some_Random said:

My name was Some_Random in game i was named greg before i died.

i was banned between febuary 20th - 24th i haven't play for a bit.

During the game i did grief the station, and i also think it was during the near end of the round, but was not alerted about anything from any admin and since i usually get off around 9PM - 9:30PM i most likely was not paying attention and was to busy getting my sleep i under stand if what i did was wrong but i love this game and its content and i find it hard to find any good games.

if you would please tell me what i could do to fix the PERMA BAN from Wizard's Den Lizard i would appreciate if i could play more i understand if i get permanent banned but please reconsider the ban just for a bit.

and yes i do under stand what i did was wrong and i apologize.