Ban Appeal

Ripmorld

= Post title =

[Autoban?] - Ripmorld

= For game bans =

SS14 account: Ripmorld

Character name: TG scientist (not sure_)
When was the ban: 2022/2/24
Server: Liard us west ?
Your side of the story: I think I originally gets banned until Sunday for bombing the hallway (which i accept). I attempted using two different alt to get back to the game , with one running on a vitrue machine with a different proxy server. They both gets flagged , I have to say I am quite impressed with the levels of alt detection. Although I am not sure why my main account gets flagged as an alt when I tried to log back into the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I really appreciate the deepth of this game even as of its current early development release state , and its user protection .I have never played ss13 because of its incompatibilty with my current system. And as for what I can do for the community in return  , I am really not sure , since I am just an amateur in C# . the only thing I can really think of doing is finding and disclosing exploits and bugs . If there are anything I wanted to improve , it is the wiki , there are so many parts missing to it . Although because it is algorithmly generated from the game files , I am really not sure how I can help without an understanding of the code.
Anything else we should know: I did not know my main account was banned until one of the admins informed me on discord , ( personally I think a message should be sent to the users account in the forms on major events such as permabans)

Edited by Ripmorld

I admit I did not read the section of rule regarding using alt closely , I apologize for that.

Personally I did not taken abusing alt account seriosly until now. I mostly used it to get back to games I love faster and try to avoid the same mistake again.

Also I am pretty sure it was a three day ban instead of a 24 hour ban 

Edited by Ripmorld

8 minutes ago, Ripmorld said:

I admit I did not read the section of rule regarding using alt closely , I apologize for that.

Personally I did not taken abusing alt account seriosly until now. I mostly used it to get back to games I love faster and try to avoid the same mistake again.

Also I am pretty sure it was a three day ban instead of a 24 hour ban 

Yes. Abusing alt accounts is taken very seriously. If we ban you that specifically means we think you need to take a time out. You tried to circumvent that. How do you think that's not a big deal? You're trying to undermine something we specifically have set in place.

It was a 3 day ban, you are correct.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

• moony locked this topic