Ban appeal

Vampirichalo58

SS14 account: Vampirichalo58
Character name: Its been a year or two I don't know so I forgot
When was the ban: A year or two I forgot
Server you were playing on when banned: its been a while so I forgot
Your side of the story: Somehow I know this, got mad for a reason I dont know kill some guys and got asked by a admin why I did that and I said just ban me, ban not perma ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been a year or two why not unban me, I loved this game.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. Honestly what value I will bring back is well, a new player since as i said its been a year or two and you guys mightve made it better and added more things.
Anything else we should know: I'm really sorry for murdering some people.
appeal, include it here.

On 2/24/2022 at 5:30 AM, Vampirichalo58 said:

SS14 account: Vampirichalo58
Character name: Its been a year or two I don't know so I forgot
When was the ban: A year or two I forgot
Server you were playing on when banned: its been a while so I forgot
Your side of the story: Somehow I know this, got mad for a reason I dont know kill some guys and got asked by a admin why I did that and I said just ban me, ban not perma ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been a year or two why not unban me, I loved this game.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. Honestly what value I will bring back is well, a new player since as i said its been a year or two and you guys mightve made it better and added more things.
Anything else we should know: I'm really sorry for murdering some people.
appeal, include it here.

To quote what you said, "Just ban me, i'm bored of this game".

And now your appeal says you loved the game and your reason for being unbanned is "We might have made the game better" since you were banned? Gotta try harder than that. What's to say you won't get bored and just RDM again?

Chief ideaguy

1 hour ago, Peptide said:

To quote what you said, "Just ban me, i'm bored of this game".

And now your appeal says you loved the game and your reason for being unbanned is "We might have made the game better" since you were banned? Gotta try harder than that. What's to say you won't get bored and just RDM again?

I won't rdm again because I learned my lesson of being perma banned from my favorite game for 3-4 months, my mood even dropped for 2 weeks after the ban.

31 minutes ago, Vampirichalo58 said:

I won't rdm again because I learned my lesson of being perma banned from my favorite game for 3-4 months, my mood even dropped for 2 weeks after the ban.

Once again, you were banned 2 months ago. Not 3. Not 4.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

On 3/7/2022 at 2:46 AM, Vampirichalo58 said:

could you atleast ban me for a week/month?

Appeal accepted.

In future don't give us the run around. Perma bans are serious and our policy is being updated so don't let it happen again or you might not be able to appeal next time. Thanks,

• Thanks 1

Chief ideaguy