[Unknown admin]-RatherLargeGuy

RatherLargeGuy

SS14 account: RatherLargeGuy
Character name: Joe Johnson 

When was the ban: About 5 days ago
Server you were playing on when banned: I was not playing on any server at the moment of the ban
Your side of the story: I was alt accounting on Discord (Which is extremely dumb ) , and everything went well for some time until one day I was chatting with the other members of the SS14 Discord , when suddenly one of the admins asked me about my SS14 Ckey , then just as I was about to respond , my internet vent out . After approximately 5 hours  my internet got fixed , and  as I logged back into the Discord , I saw that I was (Unsurprisingly) banned . Then , I logged into the game itself , started connecting to a server , and saw that I was ( Also unsurprisingly) banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned:  I think that I have had some time to reflect on my actions while I was banned , and I think that I have learned my lesson about alt accounting and other punishable activities on Discord . As for ''What do you bring to the community'' part - I can say that I am one of the more competent security officers , And that I break in game rules EXTREMELY rarely . I'm truly sorry for alt accounting and I can assure you that there won't be anything like this coming from me any time soon. Thank you for your attention.
Anything else we should know: No

SECURITY NATION RIIIIIISE UP!!!