Konakoa | Banned for racial slur?

Ban reason: 46984 Racial Slur
Length of ban: Only removed by appeal
Events leading to the ban: I have no idea why I was banned to be honest, I'm not racist. I am 100% sure I haven't said anything racist
Reason the ban should be removed: I think it should be removed because like I previously said I don't think I even committed the crime.

Ah so I in fact did say it, that is embarrassing haha. Well if I could get the sentence reduced from permanent or something I guarantee it won't happen again. It's not normal at all for me to say that, I don't know what came over me.

Hey, so I was with them, when they said it. We were doing solar and found a nukie ship and I was trying to hack the doors. Then that is when they said it, I wasn't offended or hurt by it. I don't think they would say something just to hurt a player or be mean to someone.

Ban reason: 46984 Racial Slur
Length of ban: Only removed by appeal
Events leading to the ban: (I honestly didn't remember this event until I talked about it with my buddy, I wasn't trying to lie my way out) Me and my bud were out doing solars like he said and we found a old nukie ship, we were hacking our way in and I said what I said when he was busting open the doors.
Reason the ban should be removed: This is unusual for me to say this, I never insult anyone or try to ruin their time on ss14. I was just exploring with my buddy and said something I shouldn't have. I can 100% (for real this time) say it wont happen again

• Game Admin

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban from indefinite to 1 week.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:
- No previous history of this nature
- Genuine appeal

Appeal Accepted - Reduced ban ending tomorrow.

• Thanks 1