VPN ban

Ban reason: "You are connecting through a datacenter or VPN. For administrative reasons, we do not allow VPN connections to play."
Length of ban: if it was stated on the "connection denied" window, I could not find it.
Events leading to the ban: I turned on my computer, which had a VPN installed that would start up every time I restarted the computer (it has since been uninstalled). The VPN started up, and I closed its window, but as I seem to now have been VPN banned I will assume that didn't actually result in the VPN disconnecting. Either way, I started up SS14 and tried to log into WizDen Leviathan, which is when I got the notice that I was banned for using a VPN.
Reason the ban should be removed: I don't intend to have a VPN on when I play normally, I did not know that VPN connections were bannable, and now that I know this I don't want to be barred from playing on official servers because I forgot to turn it off this one time.

• Game Admin

Datacenter bans aren't applied to specific accounts, they're applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard's Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

image.thumb.png.9d73c97e29d1ab92e3bbbd235daf6713.png