DennyBoyy Ban Appeal

DennyBoyy

SS14 account: DennyBoyy

Character name: Denny Boyy
When was the ban:  Sunday
Server you were playing on when banned: Im sorry i dont remember. i think it was a US WEST server at least
Your side of the story: I was killing a lot of people as a security officer just to see how easy it was to kill people if you were a traitor. thing is....i wasnt.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean i CAN wait until sunday but i would like to be unbanned. i wont do it again.  My ban was 100% fair buti swear i wont do it again.
Anything else we should know: Again, im sorry about this and i wont do it again. If you dont believe me, im sorry and i will wait until sunday to be unbanned

• Project Manager

I banned you because i got called in about you killing people, reasoning in ooc that "you just kinda felt like it". Joined to see you handcuff and drag around a player without provocation, all while not being antag.

If you want to see how easy it is to kill people you wait until you become traitor, just like everyone else. Sorry, but i'm going to deny this appeal. I think two weeks is reasonable for this kind of behavior.

I'd be glad to see you change for the better after your ban tho.

Cheers,
Paul

• Paul locked this topic